About Todd Miller Law
Todd Miller has been protecting the rights of Ohio’s injured workers for over 20 years. He was born, raised and educated in Ohio. Todd received a Bachelor’s Degree in Business from Miami University and received his law degree from The University of Toledo. He passed the bar exam in 1994 and became a Certified Specialist in Workers Compensation Law in 1999. He was also selected as an Ohio Super Lawyer in 2006 and 2011.
Todd has been married to his wife Susan for 21 years and is the father of three children. In his free time, he enjoys golf, travel, and playing Candy Crush as well as his trumpet.
Why should you choose Todd Miller to handle your workers’ comp claim?
- Dealing with the workers’ comp system can be frustrating. br>
I help you understand the process, using twenty-one years of experience in the field.
- Employers are represented. br>
I give you the representation that you deserve so that your rights are protected.
- Employers and their representatives are interested in saving money, usually at your expense.
I work towards getting fair compensation for you.
- The terminology of the workers’ comp system is unique and sometimes hard to understand.
I use my years of experience with these procedures to give you simplified explanations.
- Hearing Officers are looking for specific medical-legal statements.
I prepare you for questions that you may be asked during hearings.
Your satisfaction is the most important priority at Todd Miller Law.